As a team, we are passionate about:
- User Experience: Using Web 2.0 and adaptive techniques (and increasingly, HTML 5), design clean and engaging user interfaces that provide users with the information and guidance to use the system.
- Open Source Technologies: Leverage increasingly proven, mature and community powered Open Source technologies as the technical foundation for our solutions. In addition to the Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP (LAMP) stack, ITS has utilized leading open source components for Learning Management Systems (LMS), Web Conferencing, Content Management Systems (CMS), Authentication Management, CRM, etc. in their solutions for the military community and education sector clients.
- Big Data, Enterprise Search, Non-Relational databases. Complex, user-driven systems with user generated content require flexibility and scalability in the architecture and design of their information structures. Non-relational databases such as HBase; rapid search using SOLR and LUCENE; and linked data technologies enable adaptive, extensible designs that can evolve to meet client and user information needs.
- Lean, Agile development: Utilize compact teams of experienced developers leveraging Agile development practices and tools to enables high productivity in delivering solutions that meet user needs even as they evolve during the development process.
- Experienced in wide range of technologies, development languages and industry sectors.
- Range of systems types – quasi-real time; transaction processing; event driven; etc.
- Mature, pragmatic team that has worked together for over a decade.