Our services include:
- Project Assessments: Technology, Architecture, Security and Schedule risk assessments using methodologies and practices developed by organizations such as the Software Engineering Institute supplemented with on-the-ground experience of the senior team.
- Architecture Development: for a range of system characteristics that range from single purpose applications to large, complex systems that need to scale to handle large user populations; single organization oriented systems to Software-as-a-Service contexts; web based portals that provide for a combination of user-oriented applications, information repositories and community building capabilities, etc.
- Systems Development: covering the full lifecycle from initiation to launch and using a combination of Agile and traditional methodologies as appropriate to the phase and nature of the project.
- Infrastructure & Security: designing, building and maintaining scalable, reliable and highly available systems infrastructures; including monitoring and management capabilities for operations teams.
- On-going Support & Maintenance of Systems – providing Tier 1, 2, and 3 operational support with Service Level Agreements.