Indtai Team Members: Please visit the Employee Portal for details and up-to-date guidance regarding the COVID-19 situation as we work collaboratively to care for each other and those we serve.
The Indtai Team celebrates 20 years of serving our Military Community. Our team has provided over 6.5 million hours of one-on-one and group education, transition, career, and health & wellness counseling and support services at Army, Army Reserve, Marine Corps, Navy and Air Force installations worldwide...
Spotlight on Indtai’s Voluntary Education Support Services to DoD
Indtai offers a continuous and unbroken 18-year track record of Voluntary Education Support Services to DoD entities including:
- IMCOM, G1 Army Continuing Education System (ACES) Centralized Education Support Services (2017 to the present)
- Education Support Services Contract (ESSC) for the Army Continuing Education Division (ACED), TAGD, HRC (2016 to 2019)
- Army Continuing Education System (ACES) Support - Army Reserve (2014 to 2017)
- Army Continuing Education System (ACES) Support - IMCOM (2011 to 2017)
- USMC Voluntary Education - Lifelong Learning Program Support (2003 - 2010)